1. What does it cost to use Logix Guru's services?
There is no cost for job seekers. We are paid by our clients.
2. What type of positions does Logix Guru offer?
Logix Guru specializes in providing positions in the Information Technology field. The types of positions include contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire.
3. Are you able to hire contractors on a Corp-to-Corp basis?
Yes, Logix Guru does have the ability to work on a Corp-to-Corp basis for contracting roles.
4. What type of clients does Logix Guru work with?
Logix Guru works with a number of clients in the Pittsburgh market, as well as nationally based, that range from Fortune 200 to Fortune 500 companies. The domains of our clients include: financial, healthcare, insurance, government, manufacturing, engineering and information management.
5. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN APPLYING FOR A POSITION THROUGH A JOB BOARD AND APPLYING TO A POSITION THROUGH A RECRUITER?
Logix Guru works directly with the hiring managers of our clients, to make sure that your resume receives the attention that it deserves and is not grouped into the resumes that fall through the cracks when you apply through a job board online and have no one to speak with.
6. WHAT HAPPENS TO MY RESUME AFTER I SPEAK WITH A RECRUITER?
Upon speaking with a recruiter, you will go through a series of questions that will help the recruiter determine your needs, professional direction and qualifications. If you are a fit as to what our client is looking for, your resume will be passed to the Account Manager, who works directly with the Hiring Manager of our client. They will give you more information regarding the client and culture to determine if it would be a fit on both sides. If decided yes, your resume will go straight to the hiring manager of our client.
7. Where are your positions located?
While the majority of the positions that we fill are located in Pittsburgh, we also do place candidates nationally frequently.