about the client:
Software Development firm focused on delivering comprehensive maintenance management software (CMMS) solutions to the healthcare industry. They provide powerful tools to increase productivity and profitability. They have established themselves as the leading choice for healthcare professionals. They have successfully implemented their Family of Products in over 2,100 facilities nationwide.
- Reduction in Cycle time of test execution : Achieve maximum automation of test scripts : Ensure 100% test coverage for multiple cycles of testing
- Reduce the number of "User Reported Defects"
- Faster Turnaround times for Releases
- Need to have a QA team with the right testing skills – Process and tools
- Build the QA process to ensure discipline and rigor within the existing QA team to deliver better quality product to the end-users
- Entry & Exit Criteria (When to Start & Stop Testing)
- Creation of Reusable Test assets in Point
- Leverage Offshore QA for cost and skill advantage
logix guru solution:
- High Level Test cases with boundary analysis (from Functional specs)
- Manual test cases
- Automated scripts
- Test execution results
- Documentation of the QA Process with clear Entry & Exit criteria for QA testing.
- Test automation using hybrid tool approach (In-House + QTP) – Proof of Concept and Implementation plan.
- Performance testing PoC
benefits to the client:
- Expand client's QA efforts without adding additional headcount. They leveraged our expertise allowing them to expand their Test Automation efforts. In addition, our assessments uncovered holes in their internal testing strategies in which we devised a plan allowing for correction.