One of the twelve Home Loan Banks, providing low cost funding opportunities for affordable housing and community development to member financial institutions.
- Requirement –Lack of QA Support. The Bank was relying on 3'rd Party Software Vendors and limited in-house staff to meet their testing needs for all their applications.
- Testing services: Functional Testing – Manual Testing & Automation
- Applications – Advances, Collateral, Capital Stock, Safe Keeping, Bank 4 Banks & CSAW.
Technology used to build application
- Development Framework – Java
- Back End : Oracle
- Automation Tool – HP QTP/UFT 11.0
- Scripting Language – VB Script
- Test Management Tool – QC
Duration of the Project – 1+ year
- Phase I Manual Test Case Development & Testing - duration 4 months
- Phase II Implementation of Automation – duration 8+ months
- Phase III Automation Maintenance team – Ongoing
- 3100 manual test cases were developed and automated using QTP
- Manual effort is reduced by 95% for the two automated applications.
- Test efficiency/coverage of the application improved to 95%
- Over 200 defects were found
- Engagement model - Fixed Pricing - Reduced Risk
- Expertise in Business Logic & Process Reduced Risk and Added Value
- Effective test repository construction through manual test development allowed the customer to benefit from test automation.
- Our robust and scalable framework was rated far superior by the client.
- Appropriate Gap Analysis, Deep Domain and Automation Knowledge eliminated Risk
value added services
- Prepared and Issued user manuals for the client
- Productivity of Resources : 110 % Project Delivery seven day work week
- Shadow Resource Deployment provided 100% flexible & continuous effort overcoming multiple impediments
- 60 day Maintenance Warranty Provided, Maintaining & stabilizing over 3100 test scripts at No Additional.
other qa testing cases