Healthcare IT Staffing
World renowned Healthcare company that provides comprehensive health care services keeping the community at the center of care, and utilizing technological advancement to offer healthcare and insurance services. Our client delivers the highest quality care at the most affordable price while making significant social and economic impact.
Contribution and Competencies
Logix Guru Approach
A systematic process to use all traditional and non-traditional recruiting techniques to identify candidates. A robust AI based screening and interview to navigate to the top-notch talent. Logix Guru ensures that candidates are qualified in a fashion that reduces client invested time significantly, keeping both technical and cultural fit in mind.
Our team has immense experience working for various Health Insurance Clients that brings in tremendous functional expertise, which is very instrumental in understanding and bringing in different perspective on how business teams think and envision the solutioning of the applications.
Our area of engagement covers:
- Software Engineering (.Net, Azure Cosmos DB, MarkLogic, IBMi)
- Project Management/ PO/ Scrum Master/Agile Coach/ RTE
- Quality Assurance
Software Engineering (.Net, Azure Cosmos DB, MarkLogic, IBMi)
- Modernizing the Existing Applications with newer framework’s
- Converting Existing IFS file transfers applications to MQ Interfaces
- Converting SOAP to REST Process
- Converting traditional IBM MQ’s Apps to use newer MQ stack (Open Shift, Rabbit MQ)
- Working in Transformational projects where the intent is to understand the existing legacy and provide solutions in Open technology stack like .Net, Mark Logic, Azure Cloud, Azure Bus.
- Develop new Consuming and Provisioning REST Web services.
- Immense knowledge working with external partners/Vendors to exchange the data (Synchronously/Asynchronously) as per the Contractual agreements.
- Reengineer some business-critical applications not only to make them more scalable for the future but also to gain drastic performance gain.
- Coach and Mentor existing team members to get through the hurdles of Transformation Journey.
Project Management/ PO/ Scrum Master/Agile Coach/RTE
Logix Guru has provided key resources who had turned around very critical projects. Our resources were instrumental in working with team and defined best practices for running scrum teams and organized ADO. Our team has coached and mentored teams to follow the best practices and benefits with them. All the project teams were exposed to SAFE methodologies and process to execute them in smaller and bigger projects. Our resources have conducted Planning, Grooming, Retrospective meetings in regular intervals and explained the necessity and benefits of having them.
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple projects and provide coaching in Agile/Scrum approach
- Establish and utilize a comprehensive project plan to monitor and report project deliverables
- Coordinate in resolving issues, addressing risks; escalate concerns, and facilitate decision-making
- Develop and implement key metrics to measure/report the progress and value of the project
- Actively contribute in Project Intake, Prioritization, and Change Management processes.
- Nurture an environment where project issues can be raised without any fear of blame, or being judged
- Work with management to achieve efficiencies across multiple projects and to implement lesson learned
- Work with intra/inter-departmental Project Manages and Scrum Masters to facilitate dependencies
Some of the notable deliverables are listed below –
- Developing test automation frameworks with knowledge of multiple tools, data-driven approaches, and application performance management.
- Creating innovative quality processes, including decomposing requirements, test planning & design, test case development, test execution, test result analysis, defect reporting, and in-process test & quality defect metrics.
- Communicating with an innate ability to partner with cross-functional teams, vendors, and executives, and build high-performing teams.