Part Time Marketing Coordinator
Logix Guru is a leader in IT Staffing, Software QA/Testing and App Development.
Logix Guru is seeking a results-oriented organized, and driven marketing coordinator with the ability to work independently.
The role of the marketing coordinator is to assist the company with growing our IT Staffing practice through the application and execution of a variety of marketing and sales strategies. In addition, the marketing coordinator will foster great relationships with current clients and prospects.
Responsibilities of the position will include:
- Apply creative thinking to developing and expanding marketing strategies for acquiring IT Staffing clients.
- Brainstorm and lead the implementation of agreed upon internet marketing strategies.
- Search for and identify open staffing requirements with prospects.
- Create and conduct targeted campaigns to generate market interest and leads.
- Create and monitor targeted marketing campaigns.
- Track metrics related to the cost effectiveness of various marketing campaigns.
- Monitor social media for prospects and make introductory and follow up phone calls.
- Assist in the maintenance of the customer database based on current marketing activity.
- Identify and create opportunities to “wow” our clients.
- Be “GREAT” with everyone coming into contact with Logix Guru.
Necessary Personal Attributes & Qualifications:
- General marketing knowledge & skills including internet marketing.
- Ambitious with the drive, focus and commitment to succeed.
- Alignment with Logix Guru’s 8 Points of Culture. https://www.logixguru.com/company/vision-mission-and-culture
- Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management. Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail in work product and record keeping.
- Excellent interpersonal, phone, writing, communication, and number skills.
- High sense of integrity and responsibility – able to work unsupervised.
- Quick learning attributes, i.e., able to quickly become proficient with office tools.
- Willing to be a life-long learner through reading for new knowledge, skills, ideas, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Has proven track record of marketing for a small business.
- Naturally shows initiative, solution focused, and result oriented.
- Well presented, tactful, and articulate.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, Constant Contact/Mail Chimp, and CRM.
The marketing coordinator will work approximately 15-20 hours a week. Working from home is an option depending on skills of the candidate. Salary is $12-$15 per hour contingent on experience. Bonus available after 90 days.
To be considered for this position:
Apply to CSchultz@LogixGuru.com
or call 724-733-4500x14