Logix Guru is a leader in IT Staffing, Software QA/Testing and App Development.
To respond to rapid growth and to take our business to the next level, we are looking for a sales professional experienced in the IT industry with a proven record.
This position is an opportunity for personal and career growth.
The position offers a competitive base salary plus lucrative commission. The company offers comprehensive health insurance, holidays, vacation and a 401K.
The focus of the Account Manager role is to drive customer acquisition and expansion, focusing on both business development as well as directing and working effectively with the recruiting team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Drive customer acquisition through attending meetings and warm/cold calling
- Promote Logix Guru in the industry and seek clients that will benefit from our services
- Sell and negotiate our services to active and target customers
- Be responsible for connecting, building and leveraging business relationship
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communications, interpersonal skills and passion for helping clients and team members
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities for business
- Generate new client business, closing sales and growing accounts to meet revenue and margin goals, with loyalty and integrity
- Minimum 2 years previous work experience within the roles of, or related fields of, Account Management, Business Development, Inside/Outside Sales, Client Success Management, etc.
- Demonstrated strong technical sales aptitude to be able to understand Customer’s requirements
- Desire to work in a sales driven organization with unlimited earning potential based on work ethic and production
- Energy and passion to make a difference in the development of our company in the government sector.
- Sales professional with minimum 5 years proven success of selling in the Federal Government markets
- Proven ability and desire to aggressively pursue new business
- Driven hunter and closer
- Demonstrated strong technical sales aptitude to be able to understand customer’s processes and requirements
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen with eligibility to access secure information.
- Enjoy Logix Guru Culture and Values naturally https://www.logixguru.com/company/vision-mission-and-culture
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visa for this position.