Business Development Manager – FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
LogixGuru is a leader in IT Staffing, Software QA/Testing and AppDevelopment.
To respond to rapid growth and to take our business to the nextlevel, we are looking for a business development professional experienced in theFederal government sector.
We are seeking someone who is ready to make a major difference! This position offers you the opportunity toplay a vital role in the growth of our company.
The ideal candidate is well connected and understands the intricacies inselling IT services across various government programs.
This position can be remote, full time or part time, with a strongpreference for someone who resides in the Washington DC or Virginia area.
- Developing business expansion opportunities with government agencies by understanding their needs and objectives
- Developing and maintaining senior level relationships with various Departments and Agencies
- Writing and Submitting Proposals
- Identifying issues and recommending solutions from across our services
- Partnering and interacting effectively at the senior leadership level at government agencies
- Securing contracts by shaping solutions to exceed client expectations
- Achieving predefined goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to the company’s growth goals
- Energy and passion to make a difference in the development of our company in the government sector.
- Sales professional with minimum 5 years proven success of selling into the Federal Government markets
- Proven ability and desire to aggressively pursue new business
- Driven hunter and closer
- Demonstrated strong technical sales aptitude to be able to understand customer’s processes and requirements
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen with eligibility to access secure information
- Enjoy Logix Guru Culture and Values naturally https://www.logixguru.com/company/vision-mission-and-culture
- Ability to set goals and then successfully achieve those goals
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of team and customers.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to business and technical users.
- Able to establish and maintain meaningful relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Willing to prospect into targeted accounts to help generate interest.
- Critical thinker with a strong desire to be an impact player
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Caring and helpful in meeting customer’s needs and objectives
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visa for this position.