Business Development Manager – Software QA/Testing Services
Logix Guru, LLC is Software Company with focus on Quality Assurance and IT Staffing and Development and has provided valuable service to its customers for over 15 years.
Our strength is in our agility and nimble approach towards our employees, clients and consulting staff.
If you are looking for an opportunity to actively contribute as a Sales Leader in taking an organization to the next level, Logix Guru offers the autonomy in implementing your ideas/approach along with creative financial perks. Company offers competitive salary and incentive, comprehensive health insurance, paid time off and holidays and 401K.
The focus of this job is on achieving growth in sales and service to customer to meet organization’s strategic goals.
Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Understand the prospects business needs.
- Prospecting, Cold Calling, and Networking.
- Present Logix Guru Value to prospects through conversations, demos, and presentations.
- Implement sales methodology / sales process to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Ability to tailor solution to various specific scenarios.
- Identify all technical issues of the customer accurately to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement and customer satisfaction
- Stimulating communicator
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of selling success, preferably selling into large enterprise clients.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - in Business, Sales or Information Technology.
- At least three years of selling IT and staffing services
- A strong technical sales aptitude.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to set goals and then successfully achieve those goals
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of team and customers.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to business and technical users.
- Able to establish and maintain meaningful relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Willing to prospect into targeted accounts to help generate interest.
- Critical thinker with a strong desire to be an impact player
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Caring and helpful in meeting customer’s needs and objectives